Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fact & reality: smokers' IQ are low!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..


I read this few weeks before at newspaper and absolutely concur!!yeah..they do not think about others. The effects towards the community in general and their family. They don’t even love themselves..


I hate it..
this might help..
I hate when I need to use my mouth to breathe (my nose can not cope with the smell. totally)
I hate when  my eyes feel irritating and sometimes ‘berair’. That is the worst situation.




Let us ban this cancer-killing stick!
and show our protest like..
Emm..
-          Quickly cover our nose with tissue, handkerchief or tudung when we see them. Make sure they see our action!
-          When walking besides them, we can try to have a dialogue like:
“tolong!tolong!aku tak boleh bernafas!sesak..sesak!” sambil kipas-kipas tangan.
Suara rakyat:
"Sabarlah..IQ mereka kan rendah.".

 I found this nice blog. Totally about cigarette. It's Indonesia mari.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

menarik2!sgt tak suka smokerz!